Grazing Board Masterclass
Learn to be a Grazing Artist with lead Grazing Artist, Holly!
Treat yourself or come with friends or colleagues to a delicious Grazing Board masterclass! With our masterclass, a warm welcome awaits you! You can learn how to create beautifully presented plates of food and show off your new skills in the kitchen.
Join us for this luxury tasty experience that promises to be full of flavour and fun.
- A bamboo plate is provided for you to build your platter on, and a box for you to use to take your creation home on the night.
- Artisan cheeses and cured meats will be used, along with antipasti, fruit & garnishes. Nibbling as we go is HIGHLY encouraged!
- Peter's Yard crackers and Tiptree Onion Relish are included, along with all tools and food needed. Just bring yourselves!
- Refreshments will be provided throughout the evening.
- Competition - There will be a bottle of bubbly up for grabs for the winner of the best-dressed board award!
- This is a fun and mindful 2 hour interactive experience, where you will be taking time out of your busy lives, learning something new and taking home a board jam-packed with amazing artisan produce for you to enjoy!
- Minimum of 8 people required for this workshop, and work well for groups up to 20, at our newly-refurbished venue, Starburst Studios at Yateley Village Hall
- Please do let us know if you are vegetarian or gluten free. We are unable to offer vegan or dairy-free cheeses for these classes.
- No previous grazing experience necessary!
- Refunds are not available for these events.
- For private events for your group, please message us.
Between Tuesday and Sunday, we freshly prepare Platters on your nominated day and deliver (by hand) up to 20 miles from our kitchen (postcode GU17 - this link to Google Maps may help to work out distances). The checkout process will correctly work out the delivery charge details, based on the shipping address.
For requests outside of the nominated days above, or for larger deliveries over 20 miles, please contact us before ordering.